Google is an incredible search engine and millions use it every day to search for information. But because of the abundance of information available on the web, Google searches often bring you thousands of results.
This can be a good thing but it can often be difficult to find the exact website or information that you're looking for.
So how do you narrow down your searches and become more efficient whilst searching the web? Well I'll show you how.
So whether you're a Google power user or you're completely inexperienced when it comes to Googling, you're sure to find something here to help you use this powerful search engine to your advantage.
Check these out too:
- How To Listen To Youtube With Your Phone Screen Turned Off [EASIEST Method]
- How To Delete Saved URLs In Google Chrome
- How To Use The Chrome Color Picker - No Extensions Required!
- How To Hide Your Email Address on Facebook 2018
- How To Build An Android App From Scratch – No Experience Necessary!
- How To Export Emails In Microsoft Outlook
- How To Copy And Paste In CMD (Windows Command Prompt)
- How To Retrieve An Archived Email in Gmail - The Only Step-By-Step Guide You Need!