Almost everyone in the office uses Microsoft Excel these days. You can do a shed load with it though from totting up your monthly expenditure, charting graphs to straight forward data entry.
But not everyone is a wizard with it as it is complies to Bushnell's Law. In other words, it's easy to learn but hard to master. But what if that could change? Wouldn't it be awesome if you could learn a few tricks that could instantly speed up or skip mundane tasks? Would't it be ace if you could become the office Excel master overnight and impress your boss?
Well I have good news my friends, check out the infographic below by microsofttraining which will help you immensely. It will show you how to do pivot tables, apply conditional formatting, flash fill and more.
Pretty soon you will be the go-to person in your office when it comes to Excel, and who knows, you might even get a raise! :)
Check these out too:
- What is speaker sensitivity?
- What Is A DApp (Decentralized Application)
- Essential Software Packages To Have On Your Business PC
- The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Tech Blog
- Why Are Cookies Called Cookies?
- What To Do With A Powerful Computer
- MIT Have Just Taught A Drone How To Dodge Obstacles At High Speeds [Video]
- iPhones Will Get 157 New Emojis In The Second Half Of 2018 [Video]