Image credit: Flickr/Gisela Giardino
Technology has changed the world around us for sure and has had a massive impact on our daily lives. But this definitely wouldn't have possible without global tech leaders such as Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Ellison.
They have demonstrated that with a bright idea and skillful execution you can make a billion-dollar fortune almost over night. Back in the day, this would have took decades of perseverance. However, the availability and capability of technology these has meant that fast-moving startups have sprung up everywhere and for some of the entrepreneurs that run them, this has meant incredible success and wealth.
The infographic below by ERS Solutions highlights the top 10 wealthiest of these entrepreneurs. The oldest on the list is Larry Ellison at 72 years old, co-founder of Oracle Corporation. And the youngest is Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of the social networking giant Facebook.
It just goes to show that anything in this world is possible.
Check these out too:
- What is speaker sensitivity?
- What Is A DApp (Decentralized Application)
- Essential Software Packages To Have On Your Business PC
- The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Tech Blog
- Why Are Cookies Called Cookies?
- What To Do With A Powerful Computer
- MIT Have Just Taught A Drone How To Dodge Obstacles At High Speeds [Video]
- iPhones Will Get 157 New Emojis In The Second Half Of 2018 [Video]