With new cyber threats being prevalent every day, cyber security is one of the biggest concerns for any business. Cyber threats are constantly evolving at a rate that can be hard to keep up with. Because of this, it is important to stress the importance of cyber security to every level of an organization. Employees in particular should be given all the information they need to be able to look out for potential threats and keep their information safe.
To help you get started, Varonis has put together an infographic containing a list of their top 12 cyber security TED Talks that inform, inspire and engage. These talks discuss everything from how to create a strong password to the impact hackers have on world peace — and they might just change the way you look at cyber security! Enjoy :)
Check these out too:
- What Is A Rainbow Table And How Do They Work - In Plain English!
- What Is A Tor Exit Node?
- How To Browse The Internet Safely Without Using A VPN Using A Socks Proxy With SSH (step-by-step)
- How To Enable Two Factor Authentication in Facebook
- Change Your Password NOW If Your Email Appears On This List
- What Is The Norse Attack Map?
- How Can You Avoid Phishing Scams?
- Test The Strength Of Your Password With How Secure Is My Password!